LGLL has a adopted green registration — all online, with no walk-in registration. Please email the registrar if you cannot register online. Before you register, please check the age chart, our boundary map and eligibility requirements and download the medical release form.
Lincoln Glen Little League is offering 7 divisions for the Spring 2017 season.
|Minors (AA/AAA)||9-11 years||$225.00|
|Big League||16-18 years||$225.00|
Discount – $500.00 maximum per family
If it is necessary to withdraw a player from the program, refunds will be provided as follows:
- Player withdrawal prior to Team Formation – 100% minus $15.00 registration fee.
- Refund(s) for player withdrawal after Team Formation will be considered by the Lincoln Glen Little League Board of Directors on an individual basis.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days after the date in which payment has cleared.
- All refund requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Little League is an all-volunteer organization, dependent upon parents willing to volunteer to make our league work and become stronger. Within this registration process, you will have opportunities to volunteer for different positions and activities such as fundraising or running the snack shack. If you choose to opt out of volunteering, a $250.00 donation will be added to your cart. All volunteers must submit a volunteer application.
All families will need to create an account prior to completing their first registration within the system. In subsequent years, you may log in with your account information to register. Once you create your account, add the secondary guardian info as well as child info to the account. Once you complete these steps, you will be prompted to register your child(ren) for our Spring programs. Fill out all required fields (marked with an asterisk). If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with Active’s customer support at 877-228-4881 or email@example.com. Register all players in your family and then proceed to check out. You can pay with your credit card. You will receive a confirmation email and as well as confirmation screen page.
You are always able to log back into your account to modify personal information and view registration status and required documents.
Verification of Participants
To all LGLL parents, you must attend one of the verification nights at the Willow Glen Middle School Media Center.
- December 7, 2016; 6:00-8:30 pm
- January 4, 2017; 6:00-8:30 pm
- January 18, 2017; 6:00-8:30 pm
Be sure to bring:
- Clear copy of volunteer’s driver’s license
- Completed 2017 Little League Volunteer form with social security number filled in
- Player’s “original certified copy” of their birth certificate
- Three proofs of residency (i.e. PG&E, cable, phone, insurance or property tax)
- Printed copy of registration confirmation
NEW POLICY: TO ENSURE THAT EVERY FAMILY PARTICIPATES IN THE ONGOING SUCCESS OF LGLL YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A POST DATED CHECK (DATED MAY 31, 2017) FOR $250.00 PER FAMILY AT ONE OF THE VERIFICATION NIGHTS LISTED ABOVE. YOUR PLAYER WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVALUATION PROCESS IF
1) THEY HAVE NOT BEEN VERIFIED TO LIVE IN OUR BOUNDARIES AND
2) THE LEAGUE DOES NOT RECEIVE THE POST DATED CHECK.
WE ARE ASKING THAT EACH FAMILY COMMIT TO A THREE HOUR SHIFT IN THE SNACK SHACK OR FIELD MAINTENANCE DAY PER PLAYER WITH A MAXIMUM OF TWO SHIFTS PER FAMILY. THE TREASURER WILL HOLD THE CHECKS AND IF YOU HAVE MET YOUR REQUIRED HOURS OF SERVICE BY THE END OF THE SEASON, THEY CAN BE PICKED UP OUTSIDE THE SNACK SHACK ON A COUPLE OF DATES (MORE INFORMATION TO BE PROVIDED ON THE DATES). IF BY THE END OF THE SEASON, YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED YOUR COMMITMENT, LGLL WILL CASH YOUR CHECK AND DEPOSIT THE PROCEEDS TO THE GENERAL FUND. Each team will be assigned a week (Monday through Saturday) and parents will be assigned exact times and dates through their team parents. No one under the age of eighteen (18) will be allowed to work in the snack shack