Dear LGLL Families:
Due to the current weather forecast of rain for the next 10 days and the Martin Luther King holiday weekend, we are moving our LGLL tryouts from Saturday January 14th to Saturday January 21st.
Our Board of Directors meet this evening and made this decision and we wanted to provide you with as much advance notice as possible.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause anyone.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.